Sunday, April 9, 2017

BARC Booktalk Extravaganza ~ 2017



Flyer that BARC put out to advertise my presentation.


Sharing must-read books!
Photo credits: Ellen Mouillesseaux
On Thursday April 6th, I presented Booktalks for some of the more recently released best books.  In addition to a handout that listed books of various genres and formats, I created a Pinterest board for my presentation. The board contains many of the books, book trailers, and songs that I recommended.


If you are not already a member of your local literacy council, I highly recommend that you consider joining. Here is a link to mine - Binghamton Area Reading Council.


BARC Booktalk Pinterest Board.

April is School Library Month. Visit your school library to check out these excellent book recommendations. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment