Saturday, April 1, 2017

A Simple Celebration to Kick-Off National Poetry Month

Happy National Poetry Month!

Although I celebrate poetry daily, today and all of April, is extra special because of the fact that Poetry lovers spread poetry love all month long. My celebration for today is this simple Book Spine Poem. I stood at my bookshelf pulling off some of my favorite poetry books that highlight and feature poems about books, reading, libraries, poetry, and words. As I assembled the titles, the words in their  spoke to my heart.  I love my little poem! (Sorry - two spines don't display due to the fact that they are skinny paperbacks).

I am the book
Book speak
Good books good times
Jumping off library shelves
A poem in your pocket
Pocket poems
Wonderful words






No comments:

Post a Comment