* "Mother Goose Mondays" -
a journey into the wonderfully, wide world of nursery rhyme books and more!
* "Poetry Fridays" -
a great way to share fabulous poetry anthologies, collections, websites, student writing, and teacher writing as well as a way to feature the work of individual published poets.
* "The Reading Expotition" (spoken like a true A.A. Milne fan) -
weekend musings about perfect places to take a Book Break!
The following are other possible topics:
* author interviews
* author spotlight/showcase
* character spotlight/showcase
* author birthday celebrations
* book birthdays (the celebration of newly published books)
* incredible information books
* middle grade must-reads
* picture book pondering
Please leave a comment or send me a message letting me know if you have any other thoughts on what you'd like to read about children's books and their authors.
Until next time . . . make sure to take a Break and READ a great Book!