Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Reading Year!

Happy 2016!  It's a new year and a blog makeover!  



The start of a new year is obviously a natural time to set goals and make plans.  I am always setting goals for myself, especially as a reader and learner.  I've been mulling over my writing habits and goals that I've wanted to set for myself, for several months.  I have come to some conclusions and made some decisions.  One of my writing aspirations is in regards to my blog writing.  I originally began Mrs. Merrill's Book Break as a way to share my love of reading.  I've realized that I do still have the desire to document and share that love.  Although I've continued to write and record my thoughts on what I read, blog writing will be a way to collectively gather all of my random reflections.  

Here are some of the posts that I look forward to writing . . . 

Author & Illustrator Interviews (I've got a few lined up and am very excited about them!)
 
My GoodReads Book Reviews

Newbery & Caldecott Reading Challenge Updates
 
It's Monday , What Are You Reading?

Non-Fiction Picture Book Challenge


Poetry Friday  


"Mother Goose Musings" - what is Mother Goose up to during Pre-K's visit to the library?

Flannel Friday  

Library Adventures (happenings in my library)

Bookish Adventures (literacy-related adventures that I take)

And anything else that strikes my literary fancy!  
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment