Monday, January 7, 2013

New Beginnings

Happy New Year! 

and Happy Reading & Writing New Year!


Many of us set goals and resolutions for the New Year.  I am one of those individuals!  Some of my resolutions for this year include both reading and writing goals that I'd like to accomplish.  One way to incorporate writing into your daily life is to keep a journal.  I have always kept a journal (or ten!) and have resolved to rejuvenate my personal reading journals.  I plan to to this via GoodReads, my musings here, and my handwritten journals.  One of my favorite types of journals to use is a collage journal.   

Today I am a guest on Amy Ludwig VanDerwater's blog, Sharing Our Notebooks, where I share my collage journals.  Be sure to visit this wonderful resource for ideas and inspiration for writing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment